Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Amira

Hello little Easter Bunnies and Bunettes, 

I hope you've all have a lovely, long weekend filled with chocolate aplenty!

It's been a little quiet around here lately, well my daughter is on holidays from school so we've been busy bee's and I've also been feeling a wee bit uninspired.
To cut a long story short, I am doing a Build request that is proving to be a complete nightmare since I used the 'Ford Remote' that comes with the new car set. I am 99% sure that it bugged out the lights in the daylight basement, either that or the dreaded lighting glitch from Late Night decided to drop by and pay me a visit. 
Ahh well, I dunno but you know when you spend so long trying to fix something, then you fix it, then it glitches again and you fix it again..and have to change/rebuild part of the house to make it work - you kind of loose passion for the creation. Thats kind of where I'm at right now -.- 

On a happy note, I am absolutely in love with the new Indian Inspired Store Set! I was SO thrilled when one of my teamies sent it to me as a gift that I decided to create this sim for her, well not only her but also the rest of my teamies who are helping me sponsor a competition thats coming soon so...watch this space! <3

Well enough of my usual ramblings, here she is!

Amira











 



She is uploaded CC Free Apart from one CAP pattern which I made myself!
Custard Approved!


Poses by: Elexis, Maximum & Tum Tum

I hope you enjoy <3
Happy Belated EAster folks :)

18 comments:

SkyelarMarie said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Yoteamo said...

Thank you so much Skyelar! A compliment really goes a long way and makes my day! <3

Oohh a rhyme... O.o

brunettesimgirl said...

She is so gorgeous! ♥

Yoteamo said...

B!!! Where ya been hiding?? Thanks so much lovely <3 hope you're game is ok now xx

brunettesimgirl said...

lol---killed my computer by spilling coffee on it about 2 weeks ago, got it replaced but had issues with the new one, so we exchanged that one for a different model. Then once I got the computer issue straightened out, we moved into a house, just got settled into the house, and yesterday (I think) I finally got my sims reinstalled into my new computer (lost all my saved creations though that were uploaded onto my blog/mediafire)...only about a handful were saved. :( Getting ready to upload a sim myself, and working on a new house! :D

Yoteamo said...

oh yes I read that on FB! What a nightmare, I hope the new one has much better performance for you.
Congrats on the move!! It's a shame you've lost many of your creations but no doubt there's more awesomeness up those sleeves of yours hehe. I look forwards to seeing what you're upto xx

brunettesimgirl said...

Thank Yoteamo. :) I have two creations waiting in the wing to be presented! :D

Sommeliersims said...

WOW - she is stunning, love her eyes :) Rec'd!

Florbela Marques said...

Magnifica!!!

Beijo!

Yoteamo said...

@ B, Awesome! Well dont leave us in suspense for too long girl! <3

@ Wibs, hey roomie! Thank you so much <3

@ BeAz, - muchas gracias!! Beijo xx

pepper090889 said...

She's gorgeous!

Yoteamo said...

Thank you Pepper! xx

Amanda said...

Wha.... She's Beautiful Yoteamo! ^_^

Yeah I can understand the part about things being quiet and feeling uninspired heh!

I have been sucked into the Mass effect syndrome and have been playing the game the past few days lol...I haven't even played my sims game in...well 2 weeks lol!

But that doesn't mean I have thrown in the towel or anything like that...I hope you get more inspired doll cause your sims and houses are Lovely! ^_^

Mene said...

I drooled over that Indian Inspired set. It's GORGEOUS! You put it too fabulous use ^.^
This is going to sound weird but I love her nose. Girl has a pretty nose :D Of course I have her rec'd
And I hope you are able to sort the kinks out of your new build and enjoy it.
Have a beautiful weekend

imoger said...

She's so pretty and beautiful, love her clothes too! :) *hugs*

Yoteamo said...

@ Amanda, Thank you pickle! I hope to see you creating again too one your Mass Effect fever has died down lol The kids have finally gone home so I'll be cracking on with my current wip :) Hopefully I'll have it finished in a couple of days <3

@ Mene, ahhh sweet Mene, I didnt realise you had a thing for pretty noses... I'll bear that in mind next time I make a sim! Maybe one with a rather large pretty nose just for you haha
Thank you for the lovely comments and rec. That Indian Set is gorgeous indeed <3

@ Imoger, thank you so much my friend! *big hug*

n9ne said...

She is stunning! She reminds me of the beautiful Aishwarya Rai!!

Yoteamo said...

xo! Thanks so much pickle <3 I didnt know who Aishwarya Rai was until I just googled her and YES! I've seen her before, she's gorgeous and there is indeed a resemblence...she must have been my subconcious image of the kind of girl I was trying to make... thank you again xx

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics